Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas






FAMILY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt's mom, dad, sis Jenny and some day brother in-law Jeremy came to share in the Christmas spirit in good ole freezing Offutt Air Force Base Nebraska (go Big Red). Just kidding don't worry One I am not a Cornhusker yet.
Anyway we had a blast and wished they all could have stayed longer. They had to venture back to St. Louis for the rest of the family. My mom and Grandma will come next month for Ry's 10th birthday. I'm still awaiting a visit from my best friend!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

5 comments:

One- said...

Oh, so good to see everyones beautiful, smiling faces. I haven't been able to post our Christmas pictures yet, because my computer is acting funny. Love and miss you all!!!!!

Laurie said...

Jen I left you a comment. Seems I have problems getting them through. Have you been getting them recently?

Jen said...

Lori, I do get your comments, Matt has them being filtered through my e-mail first. That way I won't be embarassed when you expose my habit(Kim has such a big mouth GEESH). Love ya, Jen

One- said...

I heard a rumor that Madisons nationals this summer is in Missouri. I havent been able to confirm that yet though. Wouldn't that be cool. I will let you know soon!! I really would love to come and visit. I miss you like crazy. I can't believe its been so long since you moved away. The time is just getting away from us!

Grandma Donna & Grandpa said...

Jen . . Just wanted to "THANK YOU" & Matt, Chan & Ry for a really memorable Christmas! We enjoyed every minute. We also wished we could of stayed longer, but we at least spent time with all our family. Take care & God bless.
Luv . . M & D