Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Please PRAY for my baby sister!!!!


My sister Amanda, has been diagnosed with Melanoma (cancer). Man is 29 with a wonderful husband and 3 wonderful children. Man, is my best friend she's funny, smart, beautiful, and a blast to hang out with, she always keeps me in stitches. I believe with prayer God will heal her and give her peace of mind. Please pray with me and pray that she'll be an even stronger Christian on the other side of cancer. Cancer sucks, but GOD is greater than these things!!!

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Mimi is in our prayers! If you talk to her, let her know that I am thinking about her & praying for her!!
-RissaRae

One- said...

Amanda we will all be praying for you. God is a healer, and I believe Him for your total healing. I will keep you in my prayers too, Jennifer. Stay strong girlie!

Laurie said...

Can't imagine the stress and anxiety this brings to a family. You and yours are in our thoughts.