Saturday, March 21, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Our friends had a beach house for the weekend and invited us, the weather was kinda crappy but we still had a blast and found all kinds of goodies on the beach. My kiddos and there daddy loved getting starfish , and sandollars, heres a pic of Matt digging out a horseshoe crab I was screaming yuck!! I'll share more pics later, this was way back on Valentines Day. I really need to catch up.









So sorry I haven't posted we have been so busy and I hate when I get on other blogs and they haven't posted in like a month or so and yet I do it all the time. DUH!!!

3 comments:

LaShea said...

Wow, looks like you guys had fun despite the weather. I can't wait to head out to the beach this summer. I am loving the weather here right now, we are playing outside everyday. Hope all is good with you and the family, we miss you guys!

***LARISSA*** said...

This looks like SO much fun, even if the weather was yucky! Tickets are OUTRAGEOUS to come see you right now, so it looks like I will have to wait. UGH.... seriously, I thought I was going to throw a fit about it. Literally, like kicking & screaming, but I'm all swelled up like a tick so I couldn't. But I did cry, and Brian gave me that "you're stupid" look - can't you just see his face?
I found my memory card, so I'm trying to be a better blogger. Talk Soon! Larissa

One- said...

I have been more into facebook, because I don't have to come up with anything to write about! I will try and do better about blogging. Looks like you had fun at the beach. I love the ocean!