Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fall is Here :-(




































Fall is here and it's just a reminder that winter is around the corner. Yuck but God did make everything beautiful and if some people think a Blizzard is beautiful well then ok, but I myself was very agrivated last winter when one hit.


Rylea will start cheer compition real soon November 18th to be exact and she is working her little but off. Chan starts basketball soon and hopefully will shine.

Matt had his Dr. appointment this week and he should be able to up and start walking in about 4 weeks. The Dr. said he is healing very nicely and doesn't see why he shouldn't have a full recovery. So he started back to work on Wednesday, light duty of course 3-4 hours a day. I don't really miss him yet but I'm sure I'll be lonely this week.


My friend Larissa just had her 4th baby on Friday afternoon and he is adorable so so sweet. I don't however miss the days. Congrats you crazy kids, keep poppin im out.

This will be my last week of Bible study and I'm so sad. I do recomend the study to everyone it is so good!!!! He Speaks To Me by Priscilla Shirer foreword by Beth Moore

There is very little homework each weekday maybe about 20 min or so and so eye opening.

I'm going to try and post a couple pics; One,-- don't get to upset with me I'm still learning.

3 comments:

One- said...

I could never be angry with you, my darling. I just wanted to explain it to you to make it easier for you! Love ya, love ya, love ya

Shannon said...

I can see in the pics that you still have your coca cola stuff! 8) So cute. Way to go on posting more than one pic! You are learning! Winter....Double Yuck!

One- said...

Time to update, my dear friend! I tagged you with the 5 things you know for sure-