Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New blogger

Ok my husband decided he would make me a blog page and as I sit here and pass gas he still calls me gorgeous and loves me. What a guy!!!!



But seriously I have never done this and Kim's page is the first time I have ever followed a blog. Ok I lied my friend Chenoa adopted a little girl from China and I followed her page everyday as I anxiously awaited her arrival.(She's been here almost a whole year now)



Anyway I'm an Air Force Wife and a mother of 2 beautiful children. Chandler is 12 and Rylea is 9 This is Chan's first year in middle school and yes I am learning to let go(I said learning that means it's a process)Chan is an awesome baseball player and he just finished is first season in football(his coach said he was an animal) All I know is he looked very cute. Ry is in 4th grade and doing very good, she is on student council and she is a Cougar cheerleader, Boy is she good.



My little sister just had her 3rd baby and she is beautiful!!!! She's definitly one of the most gorgeous things I've ever seen. My older sister is the mother of 6, she's crazy but believe it or not she still has hair and alot of it to be exact. My sisters are amazing!!!! One with 3 kids and one with 6 WOW!!!



My wonderful husband is now 7 weeks away from learning how to walk again and I cannot wait!!! I have to go as you probally already figured it out I am on the go all the time. It's time for th Pancake Man at Ry's school.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Welcome to blog world Jen. I look forward to checking in and seeing what you are up to!

Shannon
--Kim's lil sis

One- said...

Thank you Matt for setting up the page for Jen. I am so excited to feel like I am more a part of your guys world. I miss you terribly

One- said...

C'mon Jen, since you are new to this you are suppose to blog everyday. You can't get tired of it for like two weeks.