Friday, October 5, 2007

Filling In


I just thought, since I am the one with the most time on my hands, to blog on Jen's behalf. We are very excited, today we finally upgraded the 1996 Taurus that we bought brand new at Friendly Ford in Las Vegas. It is being replaced by a 2004 VW Passat GLS with all the cool stuff. As you can see, Chan and Rylea really like the sun roof. Jen is one step closer the BMW she has always wanted since I've known her. The major reason for the purchase is that we needed something that was better on gas for our daily driver. Our neighbor is buying the Taurus from us.

That is all I can write for know, I am totally side tracked watching extra innings between the Yankees and the Indians. I would love to see the Indians go up 2-0 in the series.


Matt

2 comments:

One- said...

Beautiful car- That's exciting! Thank you for blogging for Jen, I have been waiting. I go thru phases, sometimes I blog everyday, and other times it takes me a while to write again. I should blog soon. Hope you are feeling better. Love ya

belinda Hudkins said...

Hi JEN, THE KIDS HAVE GOTTEN SO BIG, AND CUTE AS EVER. MATT HOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER. I LIKE YOUR NEW CAR. I JUST GOT MY DREAM CAR A BRAND NEW PORSCHE BOXTER. IT TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH. JEN SENDME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, MINE IS belinda15@sbcglobal.net WE ARE TAKING GRANMA TO S.F. TOMORROW VIA THE FERRY. SHOULD BE FUN. WELL GOTTA GO FOR NOW.
LOVE
AUNT B